Friday, June 6, 2008

Sleep is for losers (and little girls)!

Dead week is over (thank Buddha) and I'm about to start finals' week. So far I'm not too stressed out. Life is good and it's the weekend! I have a lot to accomplish in the next few days: two finals and a five page paper. The paper should be cake, but I am worried about my Middle English literature final. I only got a "C" on the mid-term, which means I need to do well on the final to save my grade (it's pretty much a life or death situation). I can't wait for the quarter to be over. Sadly I don't get much of a summer, I start summer quarter June 24th.

The picture was taken in the middle of dead week after not sleeping for 48 hours.*

4 comments:

hahamysocks said...

hey russell!
good luck with your finals!

Mr. Gay said...

Thanks Simon!
How'd you find me?
Take care!

hahamysocks said...

no problem! ive been done with finals since the last week of april. lol

oh, on natalie's site

oh gah, now i sound stalkerish
haha!

natztheflip said...

no sleep for 48 hours!? you crazy little boy! yeah, i guess sleep is for losers.

good luck with finals <3 and i don't have much of a summer either. *high five*